3.04.2013

TESTIMONIALS.


Vicente Peralta;
Believe it or not I was OBESE for a long period in my life but earlier at around the age of 7, I had been an athletic prodigy in my parents country Ecuador; where I lived until my late childhood. When I came back to America my parents feared my siblings and I being in the streets of New York City and this led me in to a sedentary life style until my early teens when my parents took me for a physical and the CARDIOLOGIST said; chronic heart condition and surgery was required, my mother cried from FEARING the WORST and I felt GUILTY for my mothers TEARS AND SAID TO MY MOTHER: MOM I GOT THIS. ALMOST 30 YEARS LATER I AM, THANK GOD, IN THE BEST SHAPE OF MY LIFE AND AT MY LAST PHYSICAL MY DOCTOR HIRED ME AS HIS TRAINER... TO BE CONTINUED! Peralta Pro Fitness
As long as I've been in this profound industry,I have been working in all 5 boroughs of NYC as a Personal Trainer, Boxing Coach, Pilates Instructor, Body Sculptor, MMA Instructor, Pre/Post Natal, Pre/Post Rehab and I also specialize in Geriatric and Youth Fitness. After a few years of studying, trying and testing the systems of the body I began to magnify my understanding and started applying all 3 dimensions and the 2 systems of the core...
A Positive Influence

No comments:

Post a Comment