3.21.2013

Do Fit People Inspire Us?

Renata Bonar

Occupation: Actor
Age: 25
Nationality: Polish
Goal: "'Forever Young' - I wanna be forever young... in body, in soul, in heart and mind".
When I started out working out at Crunch I've had the support of a super trainer Vicente from the beginning. He encouraged me to change my own work out routine in order to make a change in my life. He is always right there by my side, not only talking about the working process of our body but also about our spirit that has to be connected. I really enjoy the camaraderie with him. Vicente is fantastic. He is a spitfire dynamo who will keep you motivated, dedicated and fired up. I have never met a trainer that can give such a hard and great workout while making it fun. Choosing the right trainer can make all the difference between success and failure.
Vicente helps you maintain a positive attitude towards fitness and the image of yourself.
Vicente is wonderful coach and mentor. He is easy to work with, a person who understands your limitations and is helping to achieve your goals in a positive manner. Someone who is very friendly and truly cares about each client.
Vicente is the key to unlock your potential. Enthusiasm, drive and heart... all the things that make a perfect personal trainer are all the things that Vicente has. 


Personal Training Services: Peralta Pro Fitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment