2.22.2013

Can you give me some tips for maintaining my weight loss?


PeraltaProFitness
by dotFIT experts
Question: I have lost weight many times but this time I am determined to keep it off. Please give me some tips for maintaining my weight.

Answer: If you are determined to keep the weight off then you will be motivated enough to do what it takes to maintain.  The maintenance phase of weight loss is the most challenging because the excitement of the weight loss experience has come to an end, and the old habits start to creep back.  The National Weight Control Registry (NWCR) is an organization of people who have lost weight and maintained it for a year or more. Of the NWCR’s 5000 members, the average person has lost 66 pounds and kept it off for 5.5 years.  Here’s a link where you’ll find more of their data 
 http://www.nwcr.ws/Research/default.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment